- Completed The Montessori School Leadership program
- Certification in Non-violent Crisis Intervention
- Five years as a certified instructor for Infant Swimming Resource. A program that teaches children as young as young as 6 months old to turn over and float and children as young as one year to then turn and swim, float and then swim again to the side to the pool and steps. Instructors are trained in a program developed over the last 45 years by Dr. Harvey Barnett. The program emphasizes close observation of the child, water safety, an the psychological aspects of motivation.
- 11 years as Manager of Englund Construction, a construction company that specializes in home remodels as well as well as new construction, commercial construction and service work.
- 17 years as Owner of Your Home Base, a property management company that handles the remodel and lease of rental properties in the Polk County area. Have managed up to 30 properties, all aspects of property management for lease and collections, remodels and clean outs and accounting functions.
- 2 years working for Eclipse Computing, an international software company. Marketing Manager for Tokyo, Japan office. Consultants Manager for 20 consultants in Sydney Australia. Business Analyst that worked with new Sales and sales to existing customers in Sydney Australia.
- 4 years as Partner in Wall Foss Consulting, a division of a Lakeland Accounting firm. Managed all aspects of the division: sales, marketing, purchasing, management consulting, project management, customer support and training, follow-up, design, e-commerce and employee management for a variety of software packages.
- 1 year as a Self employed Business Analyst/Consultant working with customers of contracted software companies on-site on all aspects of business management and software installations.
- 5 years as a Partner in MarketFacts a rep firm for software companies to outsource their sales of new markets. Advised software companies on enhancements needed to break new markets.
- 4 years as a Senior Installation specialist for Tyler Business Systems. Sole liaison and project manager for 50+ retail operations ranging in size from 5 million to 100 million in annual sales, during a conversion period from 4 to 9 months. Also assisted in testing software, documentation, creation of training materials and sales demonstrations.
- A.S. In accounting and computer science
- First Aid/ CPR certified
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” ~John F. Kennedy